Top Places to Visit in Mussoorie
Mussoorie is a breathtaking hill station of Uttarakhand. The blissful town is blessed with scenic views of snow capped mountains, misty valleys, attractive sights and amazing experiences best enjoyed in the summer months. The hill station is easily accessible to reach and you can easily make weekend trip plans for vacations here.
Here Are The Top Places To Visit In Mussoorie
1) Mussoorie Lake is recently developed picnic. Located on Mussoorie Dehradun road, the lake offers boating facilities beside offers fascinating views of Doon valley and near villages.
2) One of the popular tourist spots, Kempty Falls is a forty foot high waterfall. This is one of the most visited sites in the hill station. One should definitely enjoy the soothing waters. The other waterfalls are Bhatta Falls & Jharipani Fall.
3) Temples within the region don’t seem to be solely spiritual; sites its stunning with attractive panorama. The favoured ones area unit Nag Devta Temple, Jwalaji Temple and Sri Chamunda Peeth Temple.
4) Cloud End is at the intense west of Mussoorie hill. The cottage of Cloud End was in-built 1838 by a British major. The place provides peaceful and calm setting thanks to its abundant surroundings. The resort offers a view of snow capped mountain peaks and sacred Yamuna stream. The spot is right for foreigners and honeymooners.
5) Camel’s Back Road offers a picturesque read of the sunset and a life like similitude of a sitting camel. One can even get pleasure from long walks and horse riding here. Evening at Camel’s road may be an unforgettable expertise because it offers a beautiful sunset within the mountain range as sun paints the mountains in sensible hues.
6) Lal Tibba is found in Landour. The site should not be missed during Mussoorie trip. Lal Tibba exemplifies highest purpose in Mussoorie. There is a 20m tall tower located at the sting of the formation. The tower has a telescope which shows picturesque views.
7) Gun Hill is that the second highest peak of the hill station at altitude of 2122mts and it offers a stunning view of the mighty range of mountains ranges and Doon valley. Presently Gun Hill homes the water reservoir of Mussoorie. It will be reached by the aerial tramway ride.
8) The Mall Road is one in every of the foremost thronged places of Mussoorie. The structure of the road takes you back to the colonial amount of Britishers. The tourist thronged place has various restaurants, hotels and retailers on this road. The Methodists Church is located here. Pay a visit.
9) The Soham Heritage & Art Centre and Kashi Devasthanam is a cultural getaway to mountain range that showcases the culture and tradition of mountain range through paintings on canvasses, sculptures, frescoes, murals and scrap art. It’s recently engineered traveller destination and a requirement watch place for travellers.
10) The Uttarakhand hill station is popular for adventures. Mountaineering, mountain biking, camping, trekking and nature walks area unit the foremost widespread activities in Mussoorie. The range of mountains journey Institute organises treks and different activities like mountaineering, nature camps, and stream crossings.