Top 10 Things to Do in Singapore Trip
Singapore is one of the best places for wonderful holidays. The Merlion Island is a country and a city and is full of exciting pleasures. From attractive sights, memorable experiences, wonderful dining, exciting shopping to pleasurable holidays, there are more than enough things to do. Here are the top 10 Things to Do in Singapore Trip:
1) Visit Singapore Zoo which is one the greatest zoos in the world. With inhabitants from over 300 species more than 2,800 specimens in their natural environment it is worth a visit.
2) Spend an evening at Clarke Quay; this is the best place in Singapore for a good night out as there are great options of fantastic bars and restaurants and an excellent vibe.
3) Enter the world’s largest aquarium at the Singapore Marine Life Park. The beauty stuns as you have aquatic species, chance to snorkel, interact with rays, visit a multi-sensorial museum, sleep next to the open ocean, play in a water park or try surfing.
4) Visit Singapore Science Centre where more than 850 interactive exhibits are spread over 14 galleries. The countless attractions and themes unlock mysteries of science, from dinosaurs to spaceships to medicine to mechanics, and this place also hosts Singapore’s only IMAX dome theatre.
5) Try indoor body-flying or go for the real skydiving.
6) Go on Night Safari. This happens only here. With night vision aids explore natural habitat of wild species while riding a tram that covers a planned environment across 7 geographical zones of the world.
7) Go exploring at the 22 shopping malls, check out 5000 brands or go street shopping at Orchard Road the 2.2km one-way boulevard.
8) Hike in parks and natural reserves. Known as the greenest city in Asia, Singapore has an extraordinary environment.
9) Explore the popular icons. Check out Sentosa Islands, Universal Studio, Marina Sand Bays Resort, Merlion Statue, Gardens by the Bay and other impressive icons.
10) Experience revolutionary rides, shows, and attractions based on your favourite blockbuster films and television series some of which are the Ultimate 3D Battle, Shrek 4-D Adventure, Madagascar, Jurassic Park Rapids Adventure, etc.